Control your tiny sphere as you try to absorb smaller sphere, all while other players compete to do the same
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: Miniclip.com
Agar.io is a free gaming app that brings the web game Agar.io into a mobile format. It is optimized for Android.
You can play Agar.io with thousands of players worldwide and compete to become the biggest cell in the game.
The object of the game is to eat smaller players until you're the biggest player in the game. But other larger players will be trying to eat you even as you go after the smaller players. It's a heightened, fun simulation of the food chain with a fast paced game play approach.
New controls have been developed specifically to accommodate touch screens. Make sure you're connected to the web for online play. Then engage in some feisty free-for-all action and use dodging, splitting, and shrinking tactics to catch and avoid other players. There are a variety of secret special skins that can be unlocked through achievements and in-depth game play.
Right now, the Agar.io app is still in beta. You can apply to be a beta tester to help the developers refine the gaming process. More than three million users have downloaded and enjoyed the Agar.io app even before it's released to the general public. Agar.io is easy to learn and has an intuitive interface that makes game play simple and fun.
Programs similar to Agar.io
How long can you get your creature to be or will it all fall apart
Play with millions of players and try to become the biggest snake of all time!
Wielding your trusty bow, fight against enemies around the world firing arrows, hammers, or shurikens
Geometry based tank warfare game, shoot at your enemies and take them out to win
Permissions required by Agar.io
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.